After much consideration, as of October 22, 2013, XChange of America will no longer provide the Iraqi Dinar on Reserve or Rollover Option. All active reserve orders, where the 10% or rollover payment has been received, will remain active with the following choices below available at the end of the reserve expiration.

All active reserves will be honored for the full 30 day term. At the end of your reserve, you still have the option to receive the 10% balance you paid for or to pay for the remaining 90% to receive 100% of your reserve.

Option 1 Receive your 10% in Dinars
Option 2 Choose one of the following:
  • Convert your Dinars and receive US Dollars at the time of expiration.
  • Convert your Dinars and receive Gold / Silver coins at the time of expiration.
  • Pay the balance of your reserve order and receive the total Iraqi Dinar on Reserve order.

If you have already submitted a rollover request and received a rollover confirmation number you will be able to send in the payment in accordance with the confirmation email and complete the rollover. All incoming new reserve payments should be postmarked or time-stamped by October 25, 2013.

XChange of America's decision was simply a decision to discontinue a currently offered purchase program, and does not imply any issue related to the value of the currency itself.

XChange of America will continue to buy and sell currency. You may place an order for purchase by C.O.D., mail in payment or wire transfer using this link.

If your reserve is set to expire, kindly enter your order number and zip code in the boxes below to select your choice.

View your current reserve choices

We appreciate you as a customer and will be available to answer any questions, address concerns or assist with orders by phone during normal business hours Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm PST. After normal business hours you may email our customer service team at sales@dinartrade.com.